Established in 2002 and incorporated in December 2003. We pride ourselves on putting the needs of our clients first and offer competitive rates. We are registered with the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers) and have gained our Practice Licence. The company holds Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Meet your new team…
I joined Ledgability in 2019 straight from school as an apprentice. I am studying for a qualification in AAT.
In my spare time I look after my horse, Nova.
I joined Ledgability in 2006 having worked in different roles within accounts departments across a varied commercial sector. The family business calling was too strong to ignore and I haven’t looked back.
In any spare time I have, I like knitting and reading.
- Fully qualified with the ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers).
- 18 years experience in accounts preparation.
- Data input to all ledgers in Sage Accounts software and other accounting packages.
- Reconciling bank accounts and Customer/Supplier accounts.
- Making BACS payments and controlling creditors’ payment lists for Directors.
- Liaising with clients and their customers and suppliers.
- Credit Control.
- Fully qualified with ICB in Payroll.
- Part qualified with ICB in Bookkeeping.
- Over 25 years in Payroll and bookkeeping.
- Sage payroll covering weekly and monthly paid staff.
- Payroll year-end statutory filing requirements and filing on line
- Making payments via BACS to employees and HMRC
- Preparing staff contracts for new employees
- Liaising with clients and their employees
- Data entry to Sage Accounts software and other accounting packages
- Producing sales invoices using Sage system and other accounting packages
- Completion of accounts in order to produce a tax return
- Preparing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- VAT Returns preparation and completion
I joined Pam in 2003 and with my experience in Payroll we were able to add this to the services we offer.
Over the last few months, all my spare time has been taken up with learning how to calculate and apply the furlough scheme to our clients’ payrolls.
I founded the business in 2002. I had been working for other businesses for long enough, it was time to build my own business. My daughters have helped me to develop the business to where it is today.
I am interested in craftwork, learning the piano and reading.
- Fully qualified member of ICB.
- Trained in Sage Line 50 Accounts.
- Over 30 years experience in Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
- Data input to Sage Accounts software and other accounting packages.
- VAT returns preparation and completion.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns for individuals and small companies.
- Statutory filing for small companies.
- Monthly management accounts with budget comparisons using Excel.
- Liaising with clients to produce budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Making BACS payments to a variety of beneficiaries for clients.
- Providing reconciled and completed accounts to client and their Accountant.